Schoko und Haselnuss mit einer zarten Aprikose und einem Hauch Vanille.
Angenehm weich bei mittlerer Länge.
Leichter Bitteranklang, Pfeffer sowie Bitterschokolade und dunklen Kirschen, leichtes Röstmalz und Hopfenaromen.
Elk Whiskey Christmas Box (2021) 56.1% Vol.
Produktart: Single Malt Whisky
Hersteller: Georg & Bianca Kugler
Anschrift: Thuisbrunn 11; 91322 Gräfenberg
This year the Elk Christmas box (2021) is something very special.
It is the first edition of a collector's edition for which our illustrator Kai Klimiont has designed a moose Christmas motif - to collect, to give as a gift or simply to enjoy!
The Elk Whiskey Christmas box contains:
- 0.5 liter bottle of Elk Whiskey "Christmas bottling", 56.1% vol.
- 2 x whiskey glasses 2 cl (special glasses for aromatic, rather sweet-looking distillates from Spiegelau with an elk logo print)
Everything together in a high-quality box – limited to 360 pieces!
You can look forward to this taste experience:
- On the nose we have chocolate and hazelnut with a delicate apricot and a hint of vanilla. If you take your time and add a little water, an orange tone and a finely defined peat note are added.
- On the palate, the special bottling surprises with a slight bitter note, pepper as well as bitter chocolate and dark cherries. We attribute the bitterness with light roasted malt and hop aromas to the use of the stout barrel. And we see our combination as very successful.
- The finish of the Christmas bottling is pleasantly soft and medium length.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.